Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Man dies after being stabbed by stallion

Story moved HERE

5 Comments | Post a Comment | SHOW | HIDE
At 7/22/2005 12:50 PM, Blogger IdeaSmith said...

You have got to be kidding....great blog, by the way.

 
At 7/22/2005 5:34 PM, Blogger Trystian Sky said...

Yes, a man really died while having sex with a horse. I just elaborated on the original story a little bit. =)

 
At 7/23/2005 4:41 PM, Blogger Trystian Sky said...

The strange things people do on this little blue marble called Earth. I figured since my life is kind of slow right now, I have to make things up to keep it entertaining. When I read this horse story, I HAD to elaborate (in a humorously demented sort of way), and retell the story the way it REALLY happened. =)

 
At 7/23/2005 4:43 PM, Blogger Trystian Sky said...

It's not Mr. Bill, it's Jack from Jack in the Box wearing a Darth Vader helmet. The full sized version I made looks like Jack, but now that you mentioned it, it does resemble Mr. Bill. Oh Nooooooooooooooo!

 
At 8/11/2005 12:36 AM, Blogger Trystian Sky said...

Gigedy Gigedy Gigedy. =)

I love the show. Yes, most of the characters are annoying, but they were designed that way. The humor is very "Adult oriented". Not for the faint of heart, and especially not for kids. My favorite character is the Dog, Brian. Stewie reminds me of the kids of some of the Women I've dated in the past: VERY EVIL